Can I receive services outside of Illinois?

At the present time, I am licensed to practice only in the state of Illinois. Unfortunately, this limits my ability to treat clients outside of llinois. However, I am currently in the process of applying for licensure in additional states. You can also support PsyPACT, an interjurisdictional Compact that would allow psychologists to practice across state lines. Illinois is currently considering bills that would adopt PsyPACT in the state of Illinois. If adopted, Dr. Lilly should be able to treat clients who reside in other PsyPACT states, upon approval by PsycPACT(https://www.asppb.net/BlankCustom.asp?page=legislative)

What is the standard session length and cost for services?

The standard session fee is $150 for a 55 minute session. Not everyone is a good fit for telebehavioral health services. As such, the fee for the initial intake session ($150, 75 minutes in length) is waived for clients who complete the intake process and it is determined that 9-1-1 Recovers is not well-suited to the client’s needs. 

Do you take insurance?

At the present time, I am seeking credentials to be an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield. However, I am not currently an in-network provider for any insurance companies. If you are interested in seeking services with 9-1-1 Recovers once it can be covered by your insurance, please contact me.  I will be certain to contact you if and when I am in-network for you.  If you have questions about other insurance carriers, please contact me.

You may also seek reimbursement from your insurance provider. Many insurance companies will reimburse for services up to a certain percentage for out-of-network services. For instance, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois HMO (at the present time) reimburses at the rate of 50% for out-of-network behavioral health services. To determine your level of coverage for out-of-network behavioral health services, call your insurance provider.

There is Illinois legislation stipulating that coverage of telehealth services be on par with services rendered in-person. However, you should call your insurance provider prior to seeking services to confirm that they will reimburse telebehavioral services at the same rate as in-person services. 

Can I use my health savings account (HSA) to pay for services?

You are allowed to use an HSA to cover the services of a psychologist. To use your HSA, you typically need to receive authorization from a physician indicating that you need a psychologist to treat a specific condition. I am happy to work with your physician to provide a diagnosis code that is appropriate if you sign a release of information. You should keep the authorization from your physician to have available when you file taxes.

Can my call center assist with payment?

I will work with call centers to develop a retainer for services. Call center directors who are interested in arranging a retainer should contact me at 911RecoversLLC@gmail.com to get more information.  

Do you work with any Employee Assistance Programs?

I am currently in conversations with several EAPs.  Check back for updates to determine whether services provided by 9-1-1 Recovers are covered by your EAP. Unfortunately, most EAPs require services to be rendered in person.